Get your business on the web.
Register your domain name today or transfer your existing domain for great savings.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there has been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time because auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Final price may differ because of promotions and fees that may apply
- Products will automatically renew until canceled
Look at all the cool features you get!
Domain Forwarding and Masking
Direct any domain name you own to your website so then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
Prevent accidental – or intentional – transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
Total DNS Control
Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location – all from a single control panel.
Change of Registration
Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
Monitor the status of your domain. We will instantly alert you if there has been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct. This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.